Preparing For Installation Day
- Remove items from counter top
- A plumber is required to re-install the current or new sink and rebuild the drain trap.
- The current back splash may need to be altered or a new installed.
- Cabinets that aren’t level may require additional molding to conceal large visible gaps. The moldings are an additional charge.
- Installation times are approximate and adequate time should be scheduled for completion.
- Counter tops are sealed after installation and require a few hours before first use.
- During installation of large piece products walls can be scuffed and touch ups are the responsibility of the customer.